- "So I was walking down the street and I saw this dude and he was all like, "DUUUUUUUUUDE", and I was all like, "DUUUUUUUDE", and he was all like, "Duuuuuuuuuude"."
- ―Chalka, relating one of his nonsense stories to his wall
Chalka is a male Great Being residing in the Chalkaverse.
Chalka's early life is currently unknown.
At some point, Chalka asked Mata Nui for a couple of things, which included getting an island in the Matoran Universe (Chalkis Nui) and getting a bunch of beings to put in his own system, the Elementus System. He also operated in some of the major societies to cause confusion or take stuff Mata Nui didn't let him have.
Chalka had his castle built in a volcano not long after he migrated the beings from Spherus Magna. He has since been having fun messing with some of the residents of the Elementus System and watching over them to make sure they don't mess up any plans.
Abilities, Tools, and TraitsEdit
Personality and TraitsEdit
Chalka is an easy-going, fun-loving guy who just wants to hang out. However, he does recognize that he has responsibilities and makes sure to take care of those.
Powers and EquipmentEdit
It is currently suspected that Chalka's power is unlimited, as Chalka insists that this is true. It is known that he has the power of transportation as he frequently transports people of our world to and from his castle. His equipment varies, but it is suspected that most of it involves explosives.
- Chalka is C33's self-moc.
- Chalka utilizes custom parts designed by other users:
- Chalka has been tested in two different Mary Sue tests.
|Elementus Republic v|
Supreme Chancellor: Vilnius Thur
Representatives: Dnas Vork