Early life (episodes 1-3)Edit
And-a-can started his life on the desert planet of Tatooine, where he was a slave to Watto. He soon met Qui-Gone Chin and Padme Newberries, who needed parts for a ship. Volunteering to pod-race, he won and was freed.
He later became a jedi, who fought in the Clone Wars. Uncovering Puplatine's plot to overthrow the republic, he soon became his apprentice. After a battle with Owe-Me-One Kenobi on the greasy planet of Mustafry, he became Darf Vadur after being deep-fried in the boiling lava. He soon became Darf Vadur, a cyborg villain who wears black.
Becoming second-in-charge of the empire, he became a feared name in all the republic.
As Darf Vadur (episodes 4-6)Edit
To be written...
STAHR WARZ (The Parody)Edit
- Da Phantom Menace
- Attack of da Clones
- Revenge of da Sif
- A (somewhat new) Hope
- The Emperor strikes his back
- Return of da Jedhi
- He is the parody version of Darth Vader.
- He appears in every episode of Stahr Warz.
- He is the main character of Stahr Warz episodes 1-6.
- Darf Vadur has a hard time using the bathroom, not to mention eating.
- Darf Vadur's normal self, And-a-can Skyplopper, will make his debute in the parody "A (Somewhat New) Hope."