- "Fire never surrenders. If it cannot burn through, it burns around. Block its path and it sends sparks through the air, to begin the blaze anew somewhere else. Fire always finds a way."
- ―Tahu Nuva, BIONICLE Chronicles 4: Tales of the Masks
Tahu channeling his Fire powers
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Red|
Secondary: Orange, yellow, black
|Associated Location(s)||Ta-Metru, Ta-Wahi, Ta-Koro (all formerly)|
Fire was an Element representing thermal energy. This element was mainly used by Toa and Turaga of Fire and Ta-Matoran. Toa of Fire had almost perfect control of the element, while a Turaga of Fire's power were severely weakened. This element gave Ta-Matoran the ability to work in extremely hot environments. However, a being with this element had less resistance to cold than others.
- Creating fire/heat.
- Creating concentrated beams of fire/heat.
- Generating a wall of fire.
- Generating a cage of fire.
- Creating fireballs.
- Superheating one's skin.
- Controlling fire/heat.
- Absorbing fire/heat.
- Unleashing a Fire Nova Blast. - Toa-exclusive
- Detecting energy sources, since energy gives off heat.
- Setting a delayed reaction of fire/heat. - Toa Nuva-exclusive
- Extreme resistance to heat also came with this power.
- "Possessing" fire. - Element Lord-exclusive
- When combined with the Element of Air, it can be used to create a tornado of fire.
- When combined with the Element of Ice, it created water, or it can create an instant seal.
- When combined with the Element of Earth or Stone, it could be used to make lava. It can also create glass when used with sand.
- When combined with the Element of Water, it could be used to make steam.
- When combined with almost any other five different Elements, it created a Toa Seal around the target that was only breakable by a second union of the six Elements.
- A Fire Skakdi must combine their power with another Skakdi in order to use the power.
These beings were known wielders of the Element of Fire:
- All Ta-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Fire
- All Tahnok
- The Bahrag
- All Fire Skakdi - only when used with another Skakdi
- Hakann - In conjunction with another Skakdi. He could also focus his Fire powers through his Lava Launcher and has a natural resistance to heat.
- The Element Lord of Fire
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Fire:
- The Great Volcano
- The Cavern of Fire in the Great Being's Laboratory
- Ta-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Ta-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Ta-Koro - Formerly; destroyed by the Rahkshi.
- The volcanic region of Okoto
- Mount Chalkis
- All Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Fire were male.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Lightning • Light • Shadow • Plasma • Magnetism • Plantlife • Psionics • Sonics • Gravity • Metal • Sand • Technology|