Takanuva channeling his Light powers
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Gold, variable|
Secondary: White, variable
|Associated Location(s)||Karda Nui|
Light was an element that allowed the user to augment their abilities with the properties of light or create light-based objects, as well as manipulation of light. It was associated with good due to its great power against the Makuta.
- Creating light.
- Generating lasers.
- Creating solid or non-solid illusions.
- Acting as a source of light.
- Controlling light.
- Moving as fast as light.
- Absorbing light.
- Unleashing a Light Nova Blast. (Toa-exclusive)
- The ability to change how others see your body color. (Matoran species-exclusive)
- Bending light to become invisible.
Beings other than Toa cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wielded a different element and Light and Shadow were not included at the same time, any six Toa could create a Protodermis cage.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Light:
- All Av-Matoran
- The Kanohi Avohkii and any of its wearers
- Toa of Light
- Turaga of Light
- Takutanuva - Formerly; now dissolved.
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Light:
- Karda Nui
- Dimension of Light
- Light was very powerful against Shadow and vice versa.
- Matoran, Toa and Turaga of Light can commonly be seen to be male or female.
- To show the difference of the power levels of a Toa, Matoran, and Turaga of Light, Greg Farshtey said that if a Toa of Light were a sun, a Turaga would be a 100 watt bulb and a Matoran would be a lantern.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Lightning • Light • Shadow • Plasma • Magnetism • Plantlife • Psionics • Sonics • Gravity • Metal • Sand • Technology|