- "Even as [Icarax] gloats over his triumph, I am summoning every last bit of moisture from the air for hundreds of kios around. I am merging it together, bending it to my will, preparing to unleash all my elemental power in one single explosion of force. And I do ... and I hope to the Great Beings I never will again. A wall of water a thousand feet high crashes into the realm of Karzahni, shattering buildings, leveling everything and everyone in its path."
- ―Gali Nuva's narration, Toa Nuva Blog
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: BLue|
Secondary: Various shades of blue
|Associated Location(s)||Ga-Metru, Ga-Wahi, Ga-Koro (all formerly)|
Water was considered a main element in the Bionicle universe. This element was used by Toa and Turaga of Water and Ga-Matoran. Toa of Water had almost perfect control of the element. The element gave Ga-Matoran the ability to stay under water much longer than other Matoran. Turaga abilities were somewhere in the middle.
- Creating water.
- Manipulating water.
- Absorbing water.
- Sensing moisture in the air.
- Setting a delayed reaction of water. - Toa Nuva-exclusive
- Unleashing a Water Nova Blast. - Toa-exclusive
- Resistance to corrosive waters.
- "Possessing" water. - Element Lord-exclusive
- Added agility underwater and greater lung capacity come with this power.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Air, it can be used to create a storm or water cyclone.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to create steam.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Earth, it could be used to create mud.
- When combined with any other five different Elements, it creates a Protodermis cage around the target that is only breakable by a second union of the six Elements.
These beings were wielders of the Element of Water:
- Ga-Matoran - Inaccessible
- Toa of Water
- Skakdi of Water - only when used with another Skakdi
- The Element Lord of Water
These locations were affiliated with the Element of Water:
- Aqua Magna
- The Cavern of Water
- Ga-Metru - Formerly; now abandoned.
- Ga-Wahi - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Ga-Koro - Formerly; destroyed by the Bohrok.
- Most Toa, Matoran, and Turaga of Water were female.
- Toa of Water were unable to control Energized Protodermis.
|Elements||Primary||Fire • Water • Air • Stone • Earth • Ice|
|Secondary||Lightning • Light • Shadow • Plasma • Magnetism • Plantlife • Psionics • Sonics • Gravity • Metal • Sand • Technology|